Thursday, June 17, 2010

Texturizing hair?

I got my hair cut shorter to get the damaged ends off ... the bottom 3 inches are still damaged but i refuse to go much shorter. The prob is stylists love to thin out my hair due to its thickness as well as texturize it. First I love my thick hair so I hate it when it gets thinned... but second the texturizing on damaged hair looks horrible. It looks like i have split ends and really damaged ends unless i straighten it and use shine spray.



So i guess my question is ... is it just me or do others think that texturizing hair makes hair look more damaged?



Texturizing hair?

yeah i hav pretty long hair and they cut off the dmaged ends



i went back 3 months later and they cut off more of the dmaged ends and texturized it and it looks even worse!!!



Texturizing hair?

i would tell your stylist to try not texturizing or thinning it out and see if it makes a difference. just because your hair is thick doesnt mean that u have to have it done that way. a lot of people have felt that it makes the ends look worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast