Thursday, June 17, 2010

Male trying to grow hair out?

Hey,



I've been trying to grow my hair out for a little while now. It's getting to be pretty long. My hair grows in very thick so it looks sort of bad. I have been thinking about going to a stylist to get a cut that will help me grow my hair out better. Any suggestions on what kind of cut or any other tips?



Male trying to grow hair out?

mabe you just need to deep condition it



i found this great recipe for a treatment to put on your hair:



Hot Oil Hair Treatment



21 min 1 min prep



Change to: treatment US Metric



4 tablespoons olive oil



2 tablespoons honey



2-3 drops essential oils



Put honey, oil and essential oil in a plastic bag.



Twist but don't tie.



Pour boiling water in a mug.



Add plastic bag to mug until it warms up.



Apply gently to wet hair.



Don't pour it on your head, put the mixture on your hands and apply to all of your hair.



Wrap up your hair with a showercap, a towel or cling wrap.



Jump in the bath or shower.



Wait twenty minutes, then rinse and wash hair normally.



it worked for my spiderweb of a hair, it should work for you just fine! =)



Male trying to grow hair out?

I think you should go to a hair clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast