Saturday, June 19, 2010

Is this okay for the hair salon?

I forgot that I had an appointment with my hairdresser today and I had not washed my hair last night because I do it every other day. Im afraid my hair may get greasy by the time of my appointment. Will the stylist wash my hair before she cuts it?



P.S. This is my first time going to a pro hair cutter, so please no rude comments.



Is this okay for the hair salon?

you can ask them to wash it before they cut it. most places wash your hair anyway as part of the package. If this is your first time make sure you tell them it is your first time. but dont buy everything they reccommend. unless you went there with the intent on buying something because whilst they are looking out for your best interest they are also getting a commission for whatever product they sell you. i've had clients come in with dirty hair knowing that im going to wash it and why would you wash it before you come in when someone else will do it for you plus a scalp massage as well. thats the best part about going to the hairdressers!!



Is this okay for the hair salon?

Unless you say you don't want it, most pro salons do that automatically. So I don't a big problem.



Is this okay for the hair salon?

Yeah...They usually wash your hair before they cut it anyway- so you're all good!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast