Thursday, June 17, 2010

Boyfriend Upset??

Hiya, I had my hair cut short (like a pixie cut) today and my bf went with me today. We went into the salon, then as the stylist was cutting it, I caught a view of him in the mirror and well he looked upset and when it was finished, he still loves me the same way and says it makes me look more prettier than ever, but he's upset. Why? I warned him about it a while ago?? Thanks x



Boyfriend Upset??

What???upset for just a haircut?



Boyfriend Upset??

IDKK



Boyfriend Upset??

Why do you insist on making up a problem where none exists? He said he liked your new hairstyle, said in fact that you looked prettier than before with it. What more do you want?



Boyfriend Upset??

Maybe you would've offered to get him a haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast