Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need help with this haristyle, please?

So, i'll be getting my hair cut like this very soon



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jgpbpe%26amp;s...



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jzjjfq%26amp;s...



And I want to ask a few questions before getting it cut...



How long will it take to style it every day? And is this one of those haircuts that only looks good if you're asian? And also..Would this be hard for my stylist to cut? To everyone who answers, thanks in advance



I need help with this haristyle, please?

This hair cut is really out there.. and it sounds like ur not too confident with it, and you haven't even gotten it yet!!! so just make sure you definatley want it. To style this cut every day it won't take too long. Just about 10-20 minutes a day. It's also not just a haircut that looks good on asians, but it looks the best. If you have a good stylist it shouldn't be hard to cut..... :) :)



I need help with this haristyle, please?

It will look good on anybody as long as you fix it right. It'll probably take you about 30 min to style it. Hope your haircut goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast