Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Extensions?

hi, I'm doing a pageant soon and i have medium length hair, (I used to have long hair but i cut it this summer for gymnastics.) I personally think that I look best with longer hair and I was wondering about using extensions for the pageant, I really like the look of the ones designed by Jesssica Simpson %26amp; her stylist (i think it's called HairDo) would they look fake in the stage lighting? also after wearing them for 3 events would they start to look like my cousin's hannah montana wig? can you style them? thanks soooo much in advance!!!



Hair Extensions?

no, you cant style them,



unless you make sure you get the real hair



and not the fake hair,



Hair Extensions?

the best kind of hair extension to use is Remy Goddess... you can find it in any color and it stays silky FOREVER



Hair Extensions?

no they defiantly wont look bad under the lights, they'll look awesome. that is as long as you put them in right.



make sure its good tight glue, and the closest to your hair color as you can get it.



also dont jst put them underneath becuase thats when its obvious its fake. you have to layer it throughout your head.



and wearing them for three events will be find as long as you keep them in a dry place or where nothing will knot them.



try not to wash them too much. just when you take them out, use a wet facecloth to get the hairspray and whatever out.



also, try not to have an updo with them.



it tends to look separated.



good luck :)



Hair Extensions?

they can look really natural, its all in how they are put in....as far as looking "fake", as long as you go with the fusion, your hair can look highlited, or you can match with your natural color, and only you and your stylist would know...yes, you can style them too, just keeping in mind to keep heat away from the fused part, because heat melts glue, so your extension would fall out...good luck



Hair Extensions?

If you think it would make a big difference then do it but i bet you caould have your hair looking just as nice without the extensions. i had a friend who tried to style her extensions but it went really wrong.............good luck with the pageant.



Hair Extensions?

I had to wear extensions for a play I was in last year. They worked great and a lot of people commented on how pretty my hair was..so from what people said to me I'm sure they don't look fake, as long as they match your hair color. ^^ Also, you can't style them or they get all messed up; you just have to be REALLY careful not to go around dropping them or letting other people mess with them.. lol Good luck with your hair and your pageant!



Hair Extensions?

I have used extensions before that I got from Sally's and they were like $70, they just clipped in. They are made from real hair and to reuse them you just wash them like normal hair. They match my hair so well you can't even tell I am wearing them. You should get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast