Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

what do you think. i just got it cut. but i'm bored with the color



my mom is a hair stylist and she could do it now if she wanted....



hummmm



http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/lb...



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

well right now you look fine just the way you are your beautiful!!



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

highlights are so cute



u should get them...



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

u kno wat i think u should take all the makeup off ur face! um...and idk i have highlights and its kinda winter so i would wait until the summer



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

highlights with BIG chunks



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

get some dark blonde highlights



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

I say hilights because they look way better than natural hair!



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

yes..... go for it.... but keep it tame..... and moderate.



highlights.... if done right.... are very sexy.



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

do the light blonde hair on top and the brown hair on the bottom. that would look very cute on u! good luck!



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

Keep it the same.



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

I think you should!



Though, honestly, I think you should get either some black lowlights or some red highlights.



Blonde is kinda cliche'd.



:]



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

theres a 50%chance they will look really good and there is a 50% chance they won't look good at all and it all really depends on how good the quality of the dye is and what colour.



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

If you do end up putting in highlights buy temporary color that way if you totally hate it it won't last long.



You can find temporary hair color in drugstores.



make sure you find the right color for you!



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

I suggest that if you highlight it (if your hair is brown) you should go with lighter brown highlight to blend with you hair... if ou highliht it with blonde it might look unnatural the blending of yoour hair color would probably look great.



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

highlights



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

I dont think you really care about what the online people think, I think you really like when people tell you that you are beautiful, that said get highlights.



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

leave it like that



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

get carmel highlights with warm amber low lights



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

no you have natural highlights.



try this style:



http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi...



Hum...should i get highights? or keep my hair the same?

I think your hair looks good as is. Once you start "messing" with your hair, it has to be maintained otherwise it looks awful--speaking from experience. I think some subtle (just a little lighter) would look nice and you can probably grow it out without looking bad. Talk it over with your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast