Thursday, June 17, 2010

More about "split end" cut...?

It was definitely the cut not the color process that produced all the ends. She cut away the front bottom of my hair and even cut into my cowlick at my widows peak! Its like she texturized/thinned my thin fragile hair! (If she hadn't been so recommended, I would have been more on it...) I already use the best products and deep condition religiously. The owner of the (very expensive) salon assigned her top stylist to help me grow it out but I'm wondering if diffusing the color with highlights might help camouflage it better for the 2 years or so it will take. If only we hair disaster girls had time machines... (Did I mention I wasn't planning on getting it cut that day and only did because the colorist was so gung ho?!!!)



More about "split end" cut...?

You can do other things to grow thicker, fuller hair. I've seen prenatal vitamins recommended. As well as flax seed in any form. And, of course, there is always the daily massages that stimulate follicle growth.



More about "split end" cut...?

Yikes! what a disaster you had!



Why on earth would a stylist do that to already thin fragile hair? Unless she was trying to get some kind of volume out of it. That's what products are for. Stylist's like that ruin it for the industry. I'm so sorry you experienced that. One thing I have noticed though, it always seems to be the really expensive places that do the bad cut jobs. Or maybe it's just that I hear about it more cause people pay up the ying yang for a supposedly great cut and don't receive one.



Just let it grow and be very careful in the future as to who you let cut your hair. If your hair is one solid color then if you put multi colors in it, it will help hide the ends to a certain degree. I would make sure you do deep heating treatments as you are letting it grow out to avoid those ends from splitting and get regular trims. Only an 1/8 of an inch cut...just the tips. That should also help avoid split ends. Good luck and God bless



More about "split end" cut...?

Yes, I don't trust salon stylists. they are too scissor-happy. They'll suggest a cut quickly. I decided a while back that I was only going to do trims every 3-4 months and use the best products for my hair type in between. I am trying to grow my hair longer and if I keep letting people cut it every one to two months when I only have so much new growth, I'll be making really really really slow progress. My sister had shoulder-length hair and she went to get her hair styled, the stylist complained about her ends and said she needed to trim them. My sister came home with hair between chin or cheek length. She was so upset about the amount of hair she lost, understandably upset because our hair only grows at about 1/4-1/2 inch per month! It was a huge set back for her. Sometimes stylist do things that are unnecessary to keep you coming back to them wanting you to believe that they are doing their best to correct and improve your hair each time you see them. I have a new stylist too. Guess what she wants to do? Yeah. Trim my hair off because she claims there is some uneven and there is some damage. Well there would be some unevenness since about a year ago I had a short cut hair style done at a salon where the pro. left some hair longer and others cut shorter for the look. This stylist will not be touching my hair with any scissors though, not for a while until I feel comfortable with it. I know about hair care (I done so much research based on people with my hair type who have long healthy hair growth) and I know all the hair myths, so she can say what she wants.



More about "split end" cut...?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Splitends



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----



http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast