Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stylist charging more?

I have been going to the same hair stylist for about a year now.



Every time I go in there she charges me a little more.



It started out at $70.00 for a cut and color...



then a few months later she moved into a "better salon"



and charged closer to $80.00 ...then $90.00



THE LAST time...she charged me $120.00!!



I want to know if this is NORMAL and if it is worth it to make an appt and let her know ahead of time that I cannot keep coming back to her if she is charging me more for the same services every time.



Any stylists thoughts?



Should I go somewhere else??



Stylist charging more?

Well sine you followed her to a new salon and you seem pretty loyal it sounds outrageous she keeps raising the price and not telling you why. maybe it is the salons policy so talk to her about next time you are about to schedule an appointment, point out how loyal you have been and how you would like to stay with her but if she keeps chargin you so much you will have to switch salons.



Stylist charging more?

my mom is a stylist and she started chrging more throughout her yrs because she was actually pretty good and had a lot of expierience but she only charged more to her new clients teh old ones she would always keep the same price....i think u should tlk to her and tell her that u will leave her if she satrts chrgin u more...its her loss anyways :)



Stylist charging more?

mine goes up everytime i go too.



but i think as long as they make your hair look good,



the price doesnt matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast