Saturday, June 19, 2010

~*~*~ POOFY hair! ~*~*~?

Today I had my hair cut to shoulder length (It used to be mid-back). I love the look, but since my hair is SUPER THICK, it looks kind of POOF-y. I've tried straightening it and I had my stylist add layers to thin it out a bit, but the bottom looks puffy. How can I make it look not so poofy. Will flipping it in help? Am I just getting used to it? Please help if you can. Thank you!!!



~*~*~ POOFY hair! ~*~*~?

I had the exact same problem. I went from long to short layers and it was poofy. Straightening it will help a little bit. What I do sometimes, is wet it down, and spray hair spray in when it's wetted down. That usually helps.



If not, I get my hair thinned. Most salons will have thinning scissors. Just ask them to thin your hair.



~*~*~ POOFY hair! ~*~*~?

If you're talking about frizz, try John Frieda Frizz Ease.



~*~*~ POOFY hair! ~*~*~?

umm the green sunsilk for frizzy hair will really help.. even if you don't have frizzy hair it will still calm it down and make it look smoother



~*~*~ POOFY hair! ~*~*~?

my hair is thick and puffy too,, try buying some defrizz gell or cream or somthing that what i use i put it in my towel dried hair then blow dry it then straighten it to make it look alot smother.. it works : D



~*~*~ POOFY hair! ~*~*~?

Try styling it will gel, or different types of hair products that are made for puffy/ frizzy hair. That helps A LOT. ;) Also, a hair straightner may not always work because it eventually wears off. So try perming your hair. :/ That will make it worse in the future though. So I would try the styling hair products. Just watch out for which ones you use. [:



~*~*~ POOFY hair! ~*~*~?

its just poofy because you just got it cut so its lighter, make sure you straighten the ends good[that will help the poofinest alittle] and after a little while your hair will calm down and be less poofy.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast