Saturday, June 19, 2010

Baby hair?! How can I get rid of them?

Ok, I'm a teen (13) and I'm getting my haircut today. I have, like, these thin (but there's a lot) baby hairs on my forehead, and it looks super ugly and you can plainly see them. Looks like a quarter of a fringe plus a bad haircut. Is there anyway for the stylist to cut them without giving me a total buzz cut? School starts on Tuesday and I can't afford to look bad. They're less than an inch long, and there's also some of it UNDER my bangs. When I put my hair in a ponytail, you can see it and it looks like a forgot to put them back.



So, can a stylist cut them while still having the style I want? Please help. Thanks. :)



Baby hair?! How can I get rid of them?

Everyone has those. Mines are growing longer now and it looks like I have side bangs. DON`T cut them because it will look like a buzz cut. There is not much you can do because they will grow out again.



Baby hair?! How can I get rid of them?

I dont think cutting them off would look good, cause when they start to grow back in it will look even worse than it does now. I would say to just let them grow, a lot of people have hair like that. If it helps at all try using hair spray or gel, or you could wear a head band the first day back to school. I hope this helps, good luck at school this year.



Baby hair?! How can I get rid of them?

I agree, cutting them, especially if you have a LOT of them, is a bad idea. If your hair is reasonably straight, you could get blunt bangs to completely hide your hairline. With a straightening iron, they should be reasonably easy to style every morning.



When pulling all your hair back, apply gel to wet hair, especially the front, and brush it all back. If it dries and you can still see them, try some pomade, but not too much or your hair will look greasy.



I have the same problem, but it's focused on one side of my head. I just switched my part and it's pretty well disguised. However, I think it's important to remember that other people don't notice the little details of our appearance. But if it's really bothering you, then it's worth doing something about.



Baby hair?! How can I get rid of them?

whatever you do DO NOT CUT THEM! i did that in grade 5 and i had these mini bangs straight across and it looked HORRIBLE! i looked so dumb!



I have mini bangs too so what i do is take a toothbrush and out some hair spray and brush them back. Or get some bangs to cover them. good luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast