Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

I'm having a problem swaying my bangs..ever since my hair stylist trimmed or cut my bangs, it started going haywire on me and it doesn't sway correctly anymore, it would go like this



http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5948/...



here's a real life picture:



http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5492/...



instead of swaying like this..



http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8707/...



http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x283/...



Does anyone have any advice or suggestions how to make it sway correctly D= I hate how it is now and it's annoying me like heck



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

When your blow drying your hair in the morning, do you use a round brush when drying your bangs? Because when you don't style them in the morning (with a round brush) they go like how your picture was.



So when blow drying your hair, pull the brush underneath your bangs, (while blowing the blow dryer over them) and simply just pull them outwards. Do this about 3 or 4 times, or until they are the way you want them.



(also btw, your bangs need to be grown out a bit, whoever cut them last made them too short!)



Here's a good roundbrush: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a...



Hope I Helped!



-Jessica%26lt;33



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

let them grow out a little bet..



then part your hair to the side more..



then if that doesn't work..



put a bobby pin in them while they're drying it will cause them to sway like that



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

r u so feakin ugly u had to cut off ur face???



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

you needed more hair from the right to be cut for it to lay like that...the bangs had to be thicker too...



you cna try geling it a bit?



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

You could try using a curling iron... but I think you're gonna have to let them grow a little bit. =| sorry!



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

your bangs were cut too short. grow them out



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

its cuz they are too short



mine go like that naturally



but if i straighten them they wnt



so i hae to shower and let them dry by themselves if i want them to go like that



lol



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

i think your hair is just too short right now.



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

you have to part your hair the way you want it right when you get out of the shower. it will eventually stay like that, it may take a few days for it to want to stay in the place you want the hair in.



sorry its kinda hard to explain...



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

who ever cut your bangs they cut it too short and too little bit of ur hair have the bangs grow out a bit more and try cutting it again but this time a little passed your eyebrows



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

well it could be bcuz ur bangs are too short n too straight but try these out n se if it helps..use ur curling iron the way u would use ur straightner, from the scalp go to the tip of bangs n curl inward (toward ur forehead) not too much or u'll get a curl..or u can do the same thing with a round brush n a blowdryer



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

for now, you can pin them back during the day. you need to train your hair (i know it sounds funny but it's true!) to sit the way you want. let them grow a little, and you should definitely cut more hair into the bangs. alot depends on how your hair naturally sits, and that girls hair (how you want yours to look) is heavily styled. blow dry your bangs with a round brush, sweeping them outward. but you definitely need more hair in your bangs. oh, and make a deep side part when you wear your bangs down, it'll help.



Can anyone help me with my bangs? It's not swaying correctly..?

Grow them out and next time have your hairstylist cut them thicker (so more of your hair gets turned into bangs). For me, flat ironing works, and so does combing it that way when they're wet and making sure to keep combing them so that they stay that way, but I know people who that doesn't work for, so you may want to give it a shot, and then if it doesn't work try some other tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
avast